Our Response to Covid-19
Please find below an update on what we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and your wellbeing when you stay with us.
Our commitment to safety and cleanlinessWe have implemented a number of additionally precautionary measures which includes:
- Rigorous cleaning and strict sanitation standards of guest rooms including using the latest 100W LED ultraviolet lamps disinfection and sterilization technology with a sterilization of 99.9%
- Frequent sanitation of all surfaces and key touch-points such as stair rails, reception counters, door handles, elevator button and bathrooms
- Hand sanitizers places at guest contact area such as reception counters and inside all elevators near the elevator buttons
- Increased hand washing, minimizing direct contact, taking and recording employees temperature with a contact-less thermometer at the beginning of every shift, and instructing employees to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have traveled recently
- Regular update and training of our employees to ensure proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19
- Provide medical masks and gloves for employees
- Custom sneeze guards installed at reception desk to add an extra protection for staff and guests
- QUICK. EASY. SAFE Mobile Contactless Check-In available to minimize direct contact between guest and staff
- Provide interactive in-room tablet phone to communicate/request for amenity items to be deliver to the room and/or services
- Daily housekeeping service provided upon request. If you request housekeeping service, cleaning will be scheduled between 9am to 3:30pm while you are out of your room.
- The public restrooms in the lobby will be closed. These will be reserved for staff use only.
- New safety rules and procedures for our newly renovated outdoor heated swimming pool
- Fitness Center is now OPEN, but regulated to one room per use.